The Trail Riders of Houston will hold a General Meeting at lovely Rio Bravo MX Park located at 11610 N Lake Houston Pkwy, Houston, TX 77044.
Food will be provided, and the tracks will be open until 7PM if you'd like to come early and turn some laps. There is also a pool if you need to cool down.
We will discuss the following:
Caney Creek Enduro on Sept 27th - still need volunteers for the event
- Fantastic volunteer work performed in the Sam Houston National Forest trails
- 1100 and Skull Creek campground closure due to insurance
- Discuss and vote on trading Honda tractor for a trailer that can haul equipment
- Accept rule changes or amendments to the Club Constitution, if necessary
- The 2015 TRH Family Series is over! - Year end awards are being planned
- The next TRH event will be a Halloween party on Saturday, Oct 24, at Rio Bravo
- Rio Bravo MX has invited TRH members to ride and camp on Oct 24-25
- Rio Bravo MX Park day ride and camping rates apply
Trail Riders of Houston P.O. Box 270242 Houston, Tx 77277